Friday, December 24, 2010
Christmas wishes and musings
I didn't send out any Christmas cards this year (again!) and I haven't had time to blog either. I love this holiday but it is very stressful too. I know alot of people that get depressed around the holidays for various reasons. I tend to get frazzled myself. I find myself stressing out over what to buy for ????, did I get enough or did I buy the right thing? Should I have given her a gift too? Why didn't I think to go by and see them? Why didn't I make a gift for ........... You know what I mean. Everyone gets stressed to some point or another. Anyway, please just try to enjoy yourself, be with your family and friends and enjoy them too. If you get a gift but didn't get them one, just say thank you and give them a hug. They thought about you and wanted to do that. It's ok....
I have gone to alot of parties and celebrations this season and I have enjoyed every one of them. I am thankful for all my friends and loved ones. I am thankful for my health.
I would like to have a better year next year with time,family, health, finances and my crafts and I hope you do too. I hope you have a job, if you need one...If you don't have to work, I'm proud for you. I hope you are healthy and happy and that you are with the person or persons that you love. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday and you stay safe, happy and healthy. Please take time to enjoy your family and friends and let's get back together after the holiday. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs from Texas where my grandkids wish it was snowing....
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt