ZanyQuilter blog. I love it! I needed something to make a special quilt for my granddaughter and here's the answer! She loves pink and she has a day bed, this will be just the thing! Thanks, Vic! I'm tickled pink!I also had some nice surprises too. I won two giveaways! How cool is that? I won a "Bliss" Jelly Roll from Vic over at the
I also won a Schlep bag (I have this pattern and wanted to make one!) from Pauline aka Quilt n Queen! I love it! I have a gift for me and I don't have to make it! Now, that's special! Pauline had two drawings. Her original drawing was for a Halloween Schlep bag and it was so cute. She said if she got 100 followers she would have an additional drawing. Well, she made her goal and made good on her 2nd drawing too. This schlep bag is a Christmas bag and it is beautiful. I can't wait to get it. My bag friends will be so jealous! Thank you, Pauline... I'm going to have fun with this one.
Well, how about that? After finding out about that, I just couldn't settle down to sew. I stayed on the computer for a few hours this morning roaming around blogs looking to see who all won in the giveaways. This has been really time consuming but has been so much fun too. I have found so many creative blogs out there to go back and check on. I'm so glad Debi organized this and I'll do it again next year if she hosts it again....
Isn't this cute? I just love the border fabric...I don't have enough for the backing but if I put some other fabric with it and piece around it, I will have enough so that's what I plan on doing. I had fun with this quilt and I've even started thinking about dressing up some of my bears when I hang this on the wall. I've got to figure out how I can make a bear costume pretty quickly now. I'll leave you thinking about this, happy sewing!
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt