Hello, today is another great day to go and visit another great blog and register for Sue's book giveaway. Today, Paulette over at Sweet P Quilting is reviewing the book. Everything I have seen out of the book looks great. Paulette is showing a cute table topper quilt she made from Sue's book. Here's a link for you to go look at it and leave her a comment so you will be in on her drawing. She's giving away one of Sue's autographed books too. I have had so much fun this week looking at all the blogs telling about this book. I think every book published should do this...The authors can advertise their books this way and we get sneak peeks at the book to wet our appetites.. I want to win a book but I plan on purchasing one if I don't win. Go on over and look at Sweet P's blog and comment. She's a hand quilter and does some lovely work.
Before you go, please enter my (right now it's a surprise but won't be for long) drawing. I'm having a giveaway too. Yesterday, I reachedd my 200th follower and I was thrilled. I've been at the 190's for awhile now but Kelli signed up to be #200. She will win a prize as well as some lucky follower too. So, go to my post from yesterday (08-30-2011) and leave a comment to enter my drawing. I'm closing the drawing on Saturday, Sept 3rd and I'll announce the winner on Sunday afternoon....I'll show you what I'll be giving away by Friday. So far, everybody seems excited about a surprise but I know they won't mind me showing what they'll be getting too....so, leave me a comment on yesterday's post and be a follower to enter, also, tell me where you're from...that's it. Have fun.
My Other Blogs
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt