I finished these up today...now to start on the other part of the project.
These are all made with florals. My group had a fabric swap and these were what I got...
I also made a friendship star. There are 31 of these for this project...this is number 1, 30 to go!
Close up of some of the blocks. The 4 patch in the corners are 3 1/2", so this block ends up being a 9" finished block. I looked on the package and this project was from 2008! Hmm, I thought I was getting caught up on my old projects but I guess not!
Ok, I got to get busy on the other part to this project and get those finished. I don't want to let this project get any older! Enjoy your week.