I was supposed to post my goals yesterday, the last day of the month but never got around to it due to the holiday..so, I'm doing it now. but first,I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. Mine was wonderful. All my kids and grandkids came over and we had lunch, then hunted Easter eggs in the living room...It stormed earlier in the morning and the ground was wet and water standing everywhere. We then just sat around and watched Kung Fu Panda on TV and the adults either slept on the floor(my oldest son) and the others (my DIL's and youngest son) sat and played on the computer or their Ipads, Iphones or whatever...I enjoyed watching TV with the grandkids then we went outside and played hopscotch on the front porch and drew on the sidewalk with chalk. It was a fun and restful day with loved ones...I hope you got to spend some time with your families as well.
Here were my Goals for March:
March Challenge List
Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt -done
Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt -done
As you can see, I met all of my goals! Woohoo! I was so pleased with myself for this. I am really enjoying this challenge and getting some of my quilts, whether large or small off my To-Do list...
Now, I've thought about it and have decided what my Goals are for this month...
April Get It Done Goals:
1. Make at least 30 more blocks for my Floating Four Patch Quilt)
2. Bind the Scrappy Half Square triangle quilt
3. Quilt and bind the purple/gold tablerunner
4. Put together the Civil War Quilt and at least get it ready for quilting
Ok, there's my list and I hope I can achieve these. I'm not trying to over extend myself but I'm also not trying to make these goals too easy either. I want to feel like I'm accomplishing something and not be bummed out about not having any finishes either...So, hopefully these are attainable for me this month... I'll be linking to Patchwork Times now and hope you guys will joing the challenge too. Have a great week and happy stitching!
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt