Ooh, I got mail! Yes, I got junk mail and bills, but no, that's not the mail I was looking for! I got two wonderful things in the mail! I got may pattern from Quilt Taffy that I ordered. Sunday Best. It is a Schnibbles pattern and you've seen these all over blogland. I saw this one on someone's blog and I can't remember who's, but I loved it. They had done this pattern in Shangri-la fabric. I have enough left overs from my last quilt to do this pattern and just had to order it...I'm anxious to start working on this one. I have to have patience though because I've got to quilt my Quilts For Kids quilt before I can start anything! I'll be a good girl and do that first.
I also got my prize from Shell over at The Raspberry Rabbit site. Thanks Shell, the scissors and pincushion are lovely. I LOVE the little rabbit scissors! Pictures just don't do these justice! Shell even sent chocolate! Of course, it was Raspberry chocolate, love it! Lovely gift, I was such a lucky girl to win these!
Last night, I had a sweet lady from Oklahoma come and stay with me. Gina from Oklahoma came down and visited us for tatting. She showed us how to do the Single Shuttle Split Ring. I have practiced this a little and got a few little dimpled hearts done...This is still a little slow for me but at least I can do it now. I tried to do it previously with instructions but just didn't get it. Thanks, Gina for showing us how to do it...My group loved you and want you to come back and visit anytime! You were very helpful!
Ron, Gina's son, also made us some Tatting Tuesday buttons! (See the purple buttons on the corners) Aren't they cute? Wasn't that sweet of Ron? Thank you, Ron, we love the little buttons!
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt