I went to the church to sew with my friends on Friday night. There were 7 or 8 of us at the church and we sewed until late into the night. I made the binding for my two little pink quilts and attached it and I also made a block for exchange. Now, all I have to do is sew the bindings down by hand and put labels on and I can call these two finished. Woo hoo, that will actually make me three finishes for the month. Cuz, I finished another little quilt too.
Remember this one? This one is Dear Blanche and it is on my UFO list as number 2. It came back from the quilter a few weeks ago and I just laid it aside so I could work on other things. The binding is now on and ready to be hand sewn down...
This next one is Table Manners and it is ready to have the binding hand sewn down too....
I finished this one earlier in the week. It is on my UFO list as #8, known as Funny Flowers. I don't like the name but I'll think of something cute. I hand quilted this one just because I wanted to. You can't see the hand quilting but it made me feel good to do it. I love this little quilt because it is so happy. This is one of my favorite patterns for quick baby quilts. It is from the book, Easy Baby Quilts (an older book) and the pattern is called Will Work For Fabric. Don't you love that??? I have always liked this fun pattern. It makes up quick and you can hi-lite whatever cute fabric in the middle squares. Anyway, all I have to do to this one is put a label on it and I'll do that when I think of a cute name.
I made this friendship block for one of the girls in my small group. This one is for Rita...
My Other Blogs
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt