I got my 50 squares out and cut them apart. I pressed them and squared them up and sewed them together to make 25 pinwheels. These are big pinwheels, they finished at 9 1/2"! These are the biggest pinwheels I've ever made but they were fun to make. (I used to not like pinwheels but I think they've grown on me.)
After that, I cut 16 fussy cuts from the Nursery Rhyme fabric and I then cut the rest of the fabric out for my pattern. I laid out the pattern and started sewing it together. I just knew I would finish this really quickly as the pieces were big and easy to sew. But no...as soon as I thought that, something went wrong. Ms. Bernina started acting out and decided she did not want to sew today. She just froze up and quit working! Argggh! I hate it when she's stubborn. I'm so mad at her, this is not the first time she's done this and she's going to have to go to see Mr. Repairman AGAIN. I'm afraid this visit will be alot longer than the last because I'm going to insist Mr. Repairman call in some help and see what's causing her to do this over and over. I am not happy about this one little bit. More to come on this once I take her in.
I had to stop sewing and do some cleaning so I could burn off some of my madness. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets family time too for this long holiday.
How to Machine Quilt Under the Stairs, Design #479
15 hours ago