One thing I did get accomplished this week was to finish tatting my flag. I have not hidden all the threads on it and I haven't blocked it but here it is all tatted up.
I'll hide the threads that need to be hidden, block it and decide how to put stars on it and the next time you see it, it will look a lot different. I'm still trying to decide if I should use button stars or what. I want to play around with some polymer clay and see what comes of that. I haven't been able to find star buttons the size or color that I want. The pattern just says to tat rings and use those but I didn't like those, so now I'm trying to decide what to do about this. I worked on this off and on since last July. It's just ring and chains but each row took about 13 hours to do.