This afternoon, I got to sew a little bit more. I finished up three more turtles for community service....As it turns out, these are bigger than I first thought. I was just guestimating the size when I told you last. I measured these this afternoon and they are 28" long and 20" wide.
and I put three more blocks together for one of my UFO's...
This is my purple quilt with some of the almost flower blocks around it. I say almost because I ran out of white fabric and will have to buy some before I can finish these blocks. I'll also be putting the leaves around it too.... this is on my design wall right now waiting for the white fabric to put the finishing touches onto the flower blocks.
Another little quilt on the design wall is my Disappearing 9 patch. I put this one together Friday night. I've decided it needs another row before a border so I have to make 4 more blocks. I'll be doing those this week and finish this one up too.
Anyway, that's all for now, more to come later. Have a great week and happy sewing!
Amanda Made a Quilt with Block #4!
1 day ago