I've been tagged by Sue R. at Northwinds Quilting and yes, I will play.
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post THE RULES on your blog.
Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I have a very obsessive compulsive streak in me. I have to stop myself from alphabetizing and sorting everything. I won't get anything else done if I don't stop myself!
2. I can play the flute, piccolo and saxophone. I was in the band from 3rd grade through college and I used to play in the church orchestra when we had one.
3. I love to sit outside and listen to the birds chirp and the wind blow. I also like to look at the stars and watch for falling stars...My husband sees them all the time, I have only seen one.
4. I have a purse fetish...I love purses and I buy alot of them and make alot of them but end up usually carrying the same one. You see the purse has to be just so, so, and you don't know that all your stuff will be in the right place until you put all your stuff in it. I have one that is perfect and I go back to it alot. I'm not as bad with shoes but almost.
5. I hate to shop....My husband LOVES to shop. So, I send him to whatever store with a list and he does nearly all the shopping for us. (Except at Christmas, I have to do that and he does all the wrapping. ) Thank God for the internet, now there I can shop!
6. I do not like to go to weddings. I absolutely hate to go to weddings....Why? who knows.... I'm ok once I'm there but I'd rather go to the dentist and have 6 teeth pulled than to go to a wedding. I don't care who's getting married. I know it's a joyful occasion and they want to share the joyfulness with me but can't I just send a present and they show me pictures?
7. I'm a list person. I have lists for everything. This is just one more list for me! I hope you don't think I'm too strange from this list....hmmmm, maybe I should write a different list!
Now, who can I tag?
Embracing Quirk, and a new class
21 hours ago