My friend, Judy, called me this morning and asked me why I hadn't blogged lately. I told her I didn't have anything new to show. I've been working on quilting my intermediate quilt and that's all. I'm not finished with it and am not showing it until it's finished. She said that doesn't matter. Your friends like to keep up with you and this is one of the ways they do that. So, friends out there, I'm sorry. I have been lack in blogging and will not do that anymore. I am still quilting that quilt and almost through with it. We will be working on the scalloped borders on Monday night and I am very excited about that. I have another quilt top already done and ready to quilt. I am putting a scalloped border on it and I have waited to do it for more instructions. I will be able to finish that quilt too....It was an Alex Anderson free pattern and it is Alex Anderson's fabric line too. I will start quilting it and have it ready to finish in a few days so hopefully, I will have two quilts to show you. I have so enjoyed this class, it has given me the ummmph to get other things finished. You know how you get kind of burned out or uninspired....that's how I was but since I've taken these classes it has helped me get my enthusiasm back. This has been a fun quilt to try new things....More to follow later.
Brandon, my grandson, lost his first tooth last week. He is 4 but will be 5 at the end of October. I thought it was kind of early to start losing teeth but my DIL checked it out and it isn't....He is so cute. Here is a picture of him without that tooth. Isn't this a cute picture. Gotta love him!
My Other Blogs
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt