Thursday night was my small group meeting. We have alot of talent in our group and it is always fun to get together. Here's some pics for you to enjoy.
Here's two of the friendship quilts...or should I say blocks that have been put together for the exchanges...I can't wait to see how they are really put together. The blocks are great! This year's exchanges have been so much fun! I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.
Rosemarie is finishing up old projects before she starts new ones. These are some that she pulled out to finish.
Diane made this for a friend of hers that's going through chemo...
Anna has been working on this one for awhile. It is lovely and was worth the wait...
Glenda likes the floating 4 patch block that we have been exchanging. She has made this quilt using these blocks but it is not part of the exchange. This is her second quilt to make using this block.
This is an amazing memory quilt made by Lois for a friend that lost her husband.
These were Christmas blocks won by Lois a few years ago...She says she's starting to like blue.
Sharon worked on this at retreat. I sat across from this quilt all weekend and enjoyed it coming together. This is a Kaffe Fassett pattern and I'm going to have to break down and make one too. I love this scrappy quilt.
Sally wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good picture but I had to show you what I did get.
Here's another one of Sally's. I never did catch the name of this one but I like this one too.
Last but certainly not least:
This is a raffle quilt for the Greenville Quilt Guild. Phyllis is a member of that guild and visited with us tonight. She helped design and make this quilt. The quilt is lovely. The design is great and the quilting is wonderful. I hope I win this one!
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt