Sorry, no pics for this post.
So far, this weekend has been alot of fun sewing with friends. Friday, after work, I went straight over to my friend, Judy's house and worked on binding some pillows for her. During the meantime, she quilted two of my quilts. Dear Blanche and Table Manners...she finished late Friday night and I took them home with me. They are beautiful. I will take pictures and share them with you when they are bound. Hopefully, I'll bind them this week as I'm ready for these two to be finished...She did a great job and I am so pleased with them.
This morning, I went over to sew with my ASG friends at Lana's quilt barn. We had a blast. Everyone worked on whatever they wanted to. I took some things to work on but changed my mind when I got there. Sandy was cleaning out this week and brought some things to give away. I took some of the things from her and started working on them. As some of you know, I have a soft spot for teddy bears. She had a teddy bear cut out and I just had to have it. I sewed it all together but didn't have any stuffing. Next, I started working on my Placemat bags. I got one bag half way finished. I'll work on this one later this week too. Several of us made scissor fobs. I'll show you that later too. It was a fun day and we had good food and fellowship, as usual.
I came home and took a nap. It was so hot today and I was exhausted from all the fun! I got up later and found out I didn't have enough stuffing for my little bear. I had enough to stuff the legs and arms. I'll have to go to Walmart or Michael's tomorrow for stuffing so I can finish. I'll show you the cute little bear then. For now, have a wonderful Sunday.
My Other Blogs
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt