Last night was my small quilt group meeting. We had a blast. It is so inspiring to see what others are working on...I love show and tell. We have so many talented, wonderful women in my group. Here's some of the many things that our group brought to brag about...
Our new member, Cindy, made this for a community service quilt.
Cindy made this cute bag this week.
Elsie's applique block
A Mother's Day gift from Elsie's daughter, Glenda
Irene and her little quilt. She's finishing up projects. This is hand quilted, isn't it pretty?
Jackie was given this top from a friend. The friend said if she didn't want it she was going to throw it away. Jackie recently got a quilting machine and the friend said she could have it to practice on. Jackie quilted this and is giving it back to her friend as a gift....
Another of Jackie's quilts. This one is a gift also.
Judy made this one for a friend. This was a floral fabric exchange a few years back. This friend is in her 80's and takes care of her 103 year old mother...Wow! I know she will love this thoughtful gift. It's lovely.
Sally made this for her oldest granddaughter as a college graduation gift...I really like how she put all the T-shirts together. Too cute. The backing fabric has been in Sally's stash forever. It was the left-over fabric from making the granddaughters curtains, quilt and layette set when she was born! How great is that!
Sharon and her selvedge purse. This is so cute. It's bigger than I thought but I gotta have one of these!
See, I told you these ladies were talented! I have more pics to post but will have to do that later. til next time.....
Quilts/Knitting or anything else I Want to Make
April Get It Done Challenge List
Free Motion Quilting Blogs and websites
Getting It Done Challenge List
- March Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt-done 03-05-13
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt - done- 03-11-13
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the 2nd D4P Quilt
- February Challenge List
- Bind my Thimbleberries Garden Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Brown Bow Tie Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red Scrap Quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Red & White Christmas tablerunner-done
Little feet calendar
Amy's BOM Website
2011 UFO Challenge List
- 1. 30's Sampler..I'm still working on this one!
- 2. English Paper Piecing Baby Quilt-A Little of This A Little of That-flimsy completed 02-04-11, ready for quilting!
- 3. Scrappy BOM - Flimsy completed 01-28-11, ready for quilting!
- 4. Purple Stack and Whack- flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 5. Blue 9 Patches - flimsy is together, ready for quilting
- 6. The Moose Quilt-still in pieces.
- 7. Row By Row Quilt, quilted-binding is on but needs to be sewn down.
- 8. Hexagon Magic- flimsy completed 02-01-11, ready for quilting!
- 9. Santa Claus Quilt-ready for quilting.
- 10. Hand Pieced Stars
- Nov 21-Oh, My Stars!
- Oct 18- Boo Quilt
- Oct 10 - Christmas Tree Quilt
- Oct 10 -Turning Twenty (30's Repro) Quilt
- Sept 25- Baked Alaska-quilt top for LQS
- Sept 25 -Table Manners
- Sept 20 - Dear Blanche
- Sept 15 -Funny Flowers
- Sept 7- Pink Toile Nursery Rhyme Quilt top for Carolyn
- August 16- Plaid Teddy Bear
- August 16-Red Heart Tablerunner
- August 9 - Mother Goose
- July 27-Autumn Braid Tablerunner
- February 27- I Love to Fly-donation quilt
- Feb 20 - Warm Fuzzies-Donation Quilt
- Feb 7 - My Sewing Friends Quilt
- Feb 1 - Nostalgic Garden Quilt
- January 25 - Love Pillowcase for Alayna
- January 12 - Pillowcases for Thomas Quilt